CLINICAL Flowsheets Overview
With flowsheets you can easily review individual lab and vital trends to make necessary changes to your patients care plan.
Flowsheets view details view less
Kareo flowsheets allow providers to review a combination of pertinent patient vitals and lab results in an easily viewable screen. Our flowsheets will effectively allow providers to get a holistic view of their patient’s key data over time and allow them to analyze progress.
Easy Access to Patient Data
Kareo flowsheets enable providers to quickly access a patient’s health trends at a glance by showing a snapshot of key data over time. No more hunting and cumbersome searches for key patient data.
Faster & Better Care
The critical patient data provided by Kareo Flowsheets provides faster and better care for patients with certain chronic health conditions (i.e. diabetes, hypertension). Providers can track several aspects of a patient’s health at one time.
Quickly Review Progress
Kareo Flowsheets allow providers to view historical vitals and lab results in one screen. This allows the provider to quickly identify areas of concern and make necessary adjustments to the patient’s plan of care.
It’s imperative for providers to assess a patient’s health progress by reviewing historical clinical data and comparing it with the most recent encounter data. Today, providers have a difficult time evaluating a patient’s progress and are required to review and compare lab results individually - a time consuming and tedious task that results in a lot of scrolling and clicking.
Flowsheets will allow providers to easily review a combination of pertinent clinical data in one easy-to-read location. This will effectively allow providers to get a holistic view of the patient’s key data over time and allow them to analyze progress.
- Track a patient’s vitals and lab results in one easy-to-read screen
- Track progress more effectively by comparing recent vitals recordings and lab results with historical readings
- Vitals and structured lab results populate into your flowsheets automatically - no need for double-entry
- Reduce information overload by filtering and customizing the date range on your flowsheets Predefined global flowsheets allow you to provide faster & better care for patients with certain chronic health conditions
- Review multiple lab results simultaneously - reducing time waste and clicks