For over a decade, Quest Diagnostics has been successfully delivering technology in the ambulatory setting that is easy to use, supportive of practice workflows and designed to meet the changing needs of the practice.
See how Kareo integrates with third-party systems.
Quest Diagnostics continues that success with Care360 EHR, a web-based, modular solution that allows physicians to transition key activities from paper to electronic management in a step-wise approach. With a wide range of capabilities including electronic lab order management, clinical messaging, ePrescribing, clinical documentation tools, document management and multi-system interoperability, Care360 EHR delivers the features that physicians want for accessing key patient information anytime, anywhere.
More than 165,000 physicians are enrolled on the Care360 platform, which can be found in 75,000 physician locations. Physicians rely on Care360 Labs & Meds to support electronic laboratory ordering and results, as well as ePrescribing. Because Care360 EHR is built on the same platform, it provides a smooth transition into the era of Electronic Health Records (EHRs).
Quest Diagnostics' step-wise approach to adoption helps reduce the stress associated with traditional EMR/EHR installations. With the activation of features like ePrescribing, clinical messaging, clinical documentation tools and decision support, you get the features you want— at a pace that’s right for your practice. There is no complicated implementation or system configuration.
As an ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 Complete EHR*, Care360 EHR can be used to satisfy the certified EHR technology requirements of the HITECH Act and its Meaningful Use provision. According to the Act, physicians are eligible to qualify for stimulus funds through the Meaningful Use of an EHR for Medicare and Medicaid Eligible Professionals, and Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI) incentives.
Practices using Care360 EHR with the integrated Kareo solution enjoy seamless sharing of information across office and medical staff, including: patient demographics, Insurance information, appointment schedules, diagnosis and encounter coding.
With Care360 EHR, Ambulatory Practices Can:
- Achieve Meaningful Use and qualify for CMS EHR incentives
- Order laboratory tests and receive results electronically
- Write prescriptions and manage medications electronically
- Create radiology orders and, receive radiology results electronically
- Document a full patient encounter (SOAP Notes, vitals, progress notes, more)
- Scan/Import and manage paper documents, electronically
- Record and track patient demographics, history and health status
- Generate longitudinal patient reports of lab and med history and, practice-wide informatics reports (by syndrome, diagnosis and more)
- Securely send and receive clinical messages (including referrals)
- Send clinical information to a patient's personal health record (PHR)
- Securely share a patient's health information across the medical community
- Access information via any Internet enabled PC, most SmartPhones, iPhone® and the iPad®
For more information, visit Care360.com.
*This Complete EHR is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by, the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT®), an ONC-ATCB, in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. Quality measures certified are all 44 Eligible Provider measures. Date certified: March 15, 2010. Product version: 2011.2. Certification number: CC-1112-936980-1.
“Kareo has saved our practice time and money with the electronic claims and statements, and especially with the low price.”