Other EHR Integrations
Support for third‐party electronic health record solutions
By using an EHR integrated with Kareo, you'll be able to chart patient visits in your EHR, then automatically send billing data to Kareo where you can manage the entire medical billing and collections process. The following EHRs have been certified to work with Kareo:
- Quest Diagnostics Care360 Care360 EHR is a certified, web‐based, modular EHR solution that allows physicians to transition key activities from paper to electronic management in a step‐wise approach.
- WebPT WebPT is the best‐selling and leading cloud‐based physical therapy EMR and documentation software, used by over 7,500 therapists, therapist assistants and their staff.
- Modernizing Medicine Modernizing Medicine's Electronic Medical Assistant (EMA) is a next generation system that helps dermatologists complete documentation faster than any other solution.
- WebChartNow MIE's Minimally Invasive WebChartNow is a web‐based EHR that can be easily configured to fit practice workflows and preferences for a smooth transition to EHR.
- VitalHealth EHR Created in collaboration with the Mayo Clinic, VitalHealth EHR is a certified, web‐based solution that's easy to use and designed for small physician practices.
- MD‐IT MD‐IT is a dictation‐based medical documentation solution that empowers physicians to use narrative notes in any clinical environment that requires an EHR.