July Webinar: What is the State of the Independent Practice and the Future Ahead?
Providers of independent practices, vendors who support them, and media representatives are invited to hear what providers think of the state of their practices in 2021 and the future of the industry. Kareo will be presenting compelling data they gathered from our unique bi-annual 2021 State of the Independent Practice survey, conducted in early 2021. Assistant Professor and Dean of Consumer Economics at the University of Georgia, Dee Wormath, Ph.D.and a provider will be the webinar presenters. Wormath and her research team analyzed the survey data and co-wrote the survey report.
Webinar- State of the Independent Practice, July 21, 2021 10-11 a.m. PST Register here.
This webinar will present compelling trends derived from the survey data and touch upon topics such as:
• Many independent practices were forced to close for some period during the pandemic. Where are they now? Are they still losing patients? What is their expectation for growth?
• Are independent providers still preferring to merge with larger entities?
• Many practices implemented telehealth for care delivery. Will it persist or go back to pre-pandemic status quo?
• Did anyone dare start a practice during 2020? If so, what happened?
• In 2019, many physicians saw technology as a “necessary evil.” Has that attitude remained the same?
• The advent of high deductible health insurance plans and other factors have caused a general “consumerization” of healthcare. How have independent practices responded to this shift?
By signing up for the webinar, you will be one of the first to receive access to Kareo’s 2021 State of the Independent Practice report. The report showcases 8 key trends that emerged from the survey, which are guiding the progress of healthcare after the pandemic and into the future. This is a webinar you will not want to miss! Registration is open now so save your seat here.