Download and install the Kareo software.
Installing the software is easy and takes only a few minutes. See below for System Requirements.
- Click Download Kareo Now below.
- When prompted, click Open, Run or Always.
- Once the download is complete, the Kareo Setup program will launch; follow the instructions.
- To access the application, double-click the Kareo icon on your desktop.
The following are minimum system requirements for proper use of the application:
- 2 GHz Intel Pentium 4, Pentium D, or Core processor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 installed
- Video card capable of 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 17” Monitor or larger
- 1 GB RAM or greater
- Broadband Internet connection with speed of 768 Kbps or greater
- To print claim forms and various reports from the Kareo application, you will also need access to a printer; this could either be a network printer or a printer connected directly to your computer