Claim Rejection: Policy Number
To correct the error, “Missing Insurance Policy Number for PATIENT
NAME Your claims cannot be submitted without a valid insurance Policy Number":
- On the Clearinghouse Report, click the Claim ID number to open the claim. Or, click Encounters > Track Claim Status to find the claim; double-click to open it.
- On the Edit Claim window, double-click the Case name.
- On the Edit Case window, double-click on the payer to open the Insurance Policy record and verify the policy number.
- Make the appropriate corrections in the Policy # field.
- Click Save on every window until you are out of the Edit Claim window.
Still need help? Contact support here.