Kareo Validation Error: 5010 Edit: NOC Type Code
correct the error, "5010 Edit: Procedure
code  is an NOC type code and requires a description note per service
line", do the following:
- Locate and open the encounter you want to fix.
- Under the Procedures section, right-click and select Customize.
- This opens the Customization box.
- Click and drag Ref.Code into the desired location of the column headers.
- Click and drag Line Note into the desired location of the column headers.
- In the Ref.Code drop-down menu, select ADD - Additional Information.
- In the Line Note field:
- Enter NOC (in ALL CAPS) followed by a space.
- After the space, enter your note, not to exceed 76 characters.
- The information that should be entered has not been defined. We suggest you enter the piece of information that made the code not classifiable elsewhere. For example: NOC DETAILED INFORMATION HERE
Still need help? Contact support here.