Claim Rejection: Related Causes Code 1 must be AA, EM, or OA
To correct the error "Related Causes Code 1 must be AA, EM, or
OA. 2300.CLM*11-1" do the following:
- Find and open the claim with the error.
- Double-click on the Case name. This opens the Edit Case window.
- Select the Condition tab.
- If "Accident Date" was selected in the Date Type drop-down menu, you must also select at least one item under the Condition Related to section.
- Make the appropriate changes.
- Click Save.
Still need help? Contact support here.