E-Claims: Rebilling One Line of Service
To rebill and submit one line of service of an encounter electronically without sending the other lines of service associated with that encounter.
- Click Encounters > Track Claim Status.
- On the Find Claim window, search for the claim you want to rebill.
- Once you find the claim, click once on it to highlight it.
- Right-click and select Rebill.
- Click the Apply button.
- At the dialog box,"Do You Want to Rebill All Lines of Service associated with the encounter?”, select NO. The claim is now in the ready to send status.
- Click the Submit E-Claims button.
- Enter the date of service in the Start Date and End Date fields.
- Select the Insurance.
- Select the Patient.
- Click the Submit Claims button.
Still need help? Contact support here.