Patient Cases: Create a Self Pay Case
To create a self pay case for an existing patient record:
- Click Patients> Find Patients in the top menu.
- Find the patient and double-click the record to open it.
- Select the Cases tab.
- Click the Add button on the right of the window.
- In the Name field enter the desired name for this case.
- In the Description field enter the description of the case. This is an optional field.
- In the Payer Scenario drop-down menu select Self Pay.
- Click Save on each window until you are back at the Find Patient window.
Important Note: Do not add a plan in self pay cases or the charges will not transfer to the patient's balance.
Still need help? Contact support here.