It’s that time of year, and like everyone else, we’re thinking about how to make 2012 better than 2011. But, no resolutions to lose weight or dump the loser ex here—our resolutions are all about how to make 2012 easier and more profitable for you. So, with that in mind, we resolve to:
- Continue expanding and developing our Customer Support team to provide you with the best, industry-leading assistance possible for your medical billing software.
- Not require a contract in 2012 and beyond, allowing you the freedom to choose the medical billing software that works best for your practice without a cancellation penalty.
- Continue providing free, useful medical billing webinars to help you improve your profitability and manage the plethora of changes occurring in healthcare in 2012.
- Not charge a setup fee in 2012 (as always), keeping the cost of entry for your medical billing software at $0.
- Continue asking for your suggestions for features and improvements to Kareo, so that we can meet your needs for the best possible medical billing software.
- Offer you the widest range of options in EHRs integrated with Kareo, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your practice and specialty, and including low-cost and free EHR options.
- Provide you with as much useful information as possible on all the changes occurring in healthcare in 2012 through our monthly newsletter, blogs and social media.
- Offer the widest possible range of training and reference tools on our website, including video, live and recorded webinars, and written guides.
- And because we all need a laugh once in a while, we’ll continue to provide the occasional quirky blog post such as “How to Handle Medical Billing After a Zombie Apocalypse” or “Twas the Night Before 5010.”
In all, our resolution is to continue to be the easy, affordable medical billing software option, helping you reduce the anxiety involved in getting paid in the changing world of healthcare.
We wish you all a very happy, healthy—and profitable—New Year in 2012.