We all need help now and then. At Kareo, we have always interpreted this as a duty to offer as much support to Kareo users as they could need… and maybe a little bit more. This is why, in addition to phone, email and live chat, we offer comprehensive online support, including a library of guides, a series of hosted training videos, articles, FAQ and a blog dedicated to helping all types of Kareo users get answers to their questions.
Whoever you are, we have the support you need
Why you or someone on your medical billing staff may need our support is something we think about here at Kareo. We strive to understand our customers’ training and support needs so that we can provide the appropriate help and guidance. For example, if you are…
• A new staffer who missed the initial training, we offer a truly wide array of resources, guides, manuals, videos and more to help you learn not just easily but quickly. And keep coming back for ongoing reference needs!
• An experienced user who needs information as a refresher or about new additions, download the most recent guides and user manual and use our guide and video libraries as an always-available reference resource.
• Considering Kareo as your next medical billing solution, we encourage you to browse our videos, guides and blog and get a feel for the depth and detail of our online support… and our commitment to keeping it simple, useful and up-to-date. This includes help with implementation and getting users trained and confident in short order.
What you’ll find in the Kareo Guides library
In addition to the updated Kareo user manual, we have a number of purpose- and need-specific guides, including a quick-start guide, guides on specific features/functions of the Kareo software and guides to help with implementation.
• The Kareo Quick Start Guide – Visual guidance to get you started quickly with the primary daily functions and features of Kareo, including scheduling, patient registration, payments, posting and more.
• Feature Guides – Detailed guides to Kareo’s many features, including payment posting, managing copays, key indicator reports, document management and storage, reports on provider performance, custom reports and others.
• Implementation Guides – Setup and configuration instructions to quickly implement Kareo, including a guide for administrators, a provider and group number guide, one for claim settings and guides for CMS 1500 Form, UB-04 Form, security settings and invoicing/billing policies and procedures.
• “Clearinghouse” Guides – Guidance and resources for understanding a variety of medical billing topics, including statement mailing services, electronic claims and services, provider enrollment, activating electronic claims, troubleshooting rejected claims, setting up real-time insurance verification and more.
Get additional training support with our library of step-by-step training videos
As part of our commitment to customer support, Kareo offers a few different ways of helping you learn the software, such as:
• Live Webinars – Kareo schedules and hosts live training sessions scheduled at different times each week. We encourage new Kareo customers to participate in each webinar session they feel may be applicable. Review upcoming webinars and register here.
• Self-Paced Courses – We’ve developed self-paced training courses that allow you to learn the software at your own pace and on your own schedule. We have training videos to help new billers get started and develop core skills, to develop non-billing office staffers’ core skills with Kareo and to assist physicians who want to learn to work with a Kareo-enabled practice.
• Popular Videos – Have a specific questions about a particular feature or functional in Kareo? Check out our library of videos on the most popular topics. You’ll find short, topic-specific videos to help learn faster, stay fresh and serve as a long-term knowledge resource.
In addition to all these resources above, you can visit our FAQ page and join the Kareo User Community, where you’ll find tips and guidance from some experienced Kareo users. And tell us—what would you like more help with? What topics should we add to the guides, courses and videos listed above? We want to know, so tell us here in the comments box or on Facebook.