Web Based Medical Billing Software
Traditional medical billing software is being increasingly replaced in recent years by web-based medical billing software, also known as "online medical billing", "hosted medical billing software", "on-demand medical billing software", "medical billing ASP", or "medical billing software as a service". Today, more businesses are turning to web-based software, and specifically to Kareo, for web-based medical billing software.
Why? The medical billing process is more complex than ever and you need medical billing software that simplifies your practice and reduces the costs of your healthcare business. With web-based software, you don't need to make a large up-front software or hardware investment that's expensive to install and maintain. With Kareo's pay-as-you-go model, the price of success is dramatically lower.
- Web Medical Billing Software Offers Web-Based Access – You can access your patient and financial information anytime, anywhere. Simply login from any PC with an Internet connection.
- Web-Based Medical Billing Software Promises Faster Deployment – You can sign up online, learn medical billing software with online training, and start sending electronic medical claims within 2 business days.
- Hosted Medical Billing Software Provides Fast and Reliable Servers – Because we spread the costs over thousands of doctors, you access fast and reliable servers that most small businesses can not afford on their own.
- On-Demand Medical Billing Software Features Automatic Backups – We have sophisticated systems in place to ensure your medical billing information is secure and always accessible, including nightly backups.
- Medical Billing ASP Includes Free and Painless Upgrades – You get free quarterly updates that are automatic and packed with new features to address customer needs and industry changes.
- Online Medical Billing Software That's Low Cost and Less Risk – You pay a low monthly subscription fee, there are no startup fees or upfront costs, there are no long-term contracts, and you can cancel at any time.
- On-Premise Medical Billing Software – This is the old, outdated model. You purchase client/server software that requires an investment in IT infrastructure, including networks and servers, to run your software. You will probably also require IT professionals to install, deploy, and maintain your software. Periodic upgrades can be very disruptive to your business and you run the risk that your vendor will someday "sunset" your version.
- Web-Based Medical Billing Software – Web-based medical billing software, online medical billing software, hosted medical billing software, medical billing software-as-a-service (SaaS) – all these terms refer to the same thing: a new model for medical billing software deployed over the Internet. With this popular type of medical billing software by Kareo, there's no software or hardware to buy, install, maintain, or upgrade.
Save Time, Lower Cost, Reduce Risk
Discover the benefits of Kareo's web-based medical billing software
Doctors and their staff deserve alternatives to the expensive–to–buy, slow–to–set up, and hard–to–learn medical billing software and practice management systems they have today. Kareo provides the most user–friendly, easy to buy, and easy to set up web–based medical billing software on the market offering:
Work from home, office, or on the road
With Kareo's convenient web-based software, you can access your patient and financial information anytime, anywhere. Simply log in from any PC with an Internet connection.
Access your data from fast and reliable servers
Because we spread costs over thousands of doctors, we are able to provide you access to fast and reliable servers that most small practices and billing companies can not afford on their own.
Your data is automatically backed up daily
We have sophisticated systems in place to ensure your patient and financial information is secure and always accessible. We do full backups nightly and differential backups every half hour.
Free quarterly updates packed with features
Unlike traditional software, you do not pay for upgrades with Kareo. We provide free quarterly updates that are automatic and packed with new features to address customer needs and industry changes.
Sign up online and your account is ready to go
You can sign up online and start using your new Kareo account immediately. All you need is your company information and a credit card and you're ready to go.
Set up and learn Kareo with online training
Kareo is easy to set up and learn at your own pace on your own time. We provide over 7 hours of training videos, quick start guides, knowledge bases, and a user community forum.
Free implementation & training support
Within 1 business day of signing up online, you’ll receive a phone call to answer any initial questions and to make sure you are ready to successfully learn how to set up and use Kareo in your first 30 days.
Start sending e–claims in 2 business days
With Kareo, you can start sending electronic claims to most major insurance companies within 2 business days. We also provide an online database of any necessary payer-specific enrollment forms.
Software, hosting, and clearinghouse services
Kareo is one of most affordable solutions with the best overall value in the market. You get web-based medical billing and practice management software combined with integrated electronic claims processing.
Plans that start as low as $69 per month
Kareo offers a variety of subscription plans to meet your needs and budget. You pay a low monthly subscription fee per medical provider with volume discounts available for large organizations.
Absolutely no upfront costs of any kind
Many of our competitors charge thousands of dollars in setup or implementation fees. But with Kareo, there are no setup fees, training fees, or other upfront costs of any kind.
No hardware or software to buy
You do not need to invest in expensive software licenses, servers, or other hardware devices in order to use Kareo. Because it's web-based software, you can access Kareo from any PC over the Internet.
No long–term contracts or commitments
Don't risk getting stuck with a bad technology purchase by signing a long-term commitment with one of our competitors. When you sign up with Kareo, there are no long-term contracts required.
Cancel your account at any time
We are so confident that you will be satisfied with your Kareo experience, we offer month-to-month subscriptions and allow you to cancel your account at any time.